Take Them A Meal
“Take Them a Meal” is New Hope’s online meal scheduling service to be used for any family that is in need of meals due to health issues or bereavement periods.
If you wish to be included on the helper list as a meal provider, please contact our Meal Coordinator at email@example.com
Those who have signed up to assist with this ministry will receive an invite email each time our meal coordinator submits a new meal schedule. The invite email will list the recipient of the meal(s) and a password (write down the password before clicking thru to the website) as well as a link to the Take Them a Meal website (email will say “click here” or click on the actual web address: www.takethemameal.com).
DIRECTIONS FOR WEBSITE:
1) On the internet go to: www.takethemameal.com
2) Click on “Find a meal schedule” located in the top right corner of the page.
- Recipients Last Name
- Password (which was in the email, so remember to jot it down before clicking thru to the web site or you will need to go back to your email)
- Scroll down to sign-up / cancel / remove
- Click “Take” on the right side of the screen directly across from the date & time you are selecting.
- Your name – Email – Phone – Meal type (ex: casserole, roast, Italian)
- Click on Sign-up (If you have changed your mind click on “nevermind” at the right)
You can print the schedule by clicking on “print schedule” at the top right of the screen.
Now all you need to do is prepare your meal and deliver it on the date you have chosen.
Thank you for serving!